Join Our Team!
DANCE TEACHERS WANTED $28-36 per hour (avg. starting rate) – No Experience Necessary, training offered.
Like to dance? Do what you love and get paid for it!
Care to Dance is excited to introduce a new Dance Teacher Training Program. Care to Dance is the Number 1 Dance Studio in Wichita, KS. We are expanding and looking to add new part-time outgoing and enthusiastic dance talent.
- Instructors at Care to Dance average $32 an hour to start with additional income opportunities for teachers who participate in Ballroom Dance Competitions.
- This training class will meet two hours a week with a goal of lead and follow proficiency in ballroom and Latin dance styles.
- The cost of the program is $600 for a six-month course.
- Completion of this program does not guarantee employment.
- Teaching opportunities are offered based on studio need to trainees who demonstrate a professional disposition along with proficiency in the instructed dance styles.
Becoming a dance teacher takes practice and dedication. All students in the program will be encouraged to spend time each week studying and practicing the dance materials they learn.
- The next course starts July 7th.
- Class time will be every Thursday from 7PM – 9PM.
- No partner or previous dance experience is necessary.
- At Care to Dance we are about making friends, having fun and building a dance community.
For questions or to enroll in Dance Teaching Training contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at 316-409-4597.